Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Floral Fun!

 On Friday evening the hubby took all his girls to 
Sweetiepies Cupcakery in Kinston for a little date and a cupcake!
While we were walking to the shop I asked Madison to take some quick pics
with her phone and that's just what these are!
With that being said... I apologize for the poor quality of these photos!





 I found this floral dress at Old Navy a few weeks ago and it looks
way better on that it does hanging on the rack.
This is the perfect dress to transition in to fall.
I paired with a denim vest, but it would look great with a 
military jacket and booties.
Click HERE for dress.
Click HERE for denim vest.
Click HERE for similar wedges.

Just recently purchased this jacket.
Such a fun military jacket with black sleeves.
This picture doesn't do the jacket justice!
Click HERE for jacket.

Not only do they have yummy cupcakes at Sweetiepies, but
there is something fun for everyone!
Bailey had to snap this silly pic of me!
ENJOY!!!

I would love for you to follow me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and or bloglovin.

Linking up today with

3 comments:

  1. Love this dress! It looks great with the denim vest and those wedges! I can totally see this look styled for the fall!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this dress and vest together! So perfect!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is stunning on you! I love the colour and the ditsy print plus those wedges are fantastic! Such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete