Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Birthday Wishes!

My birthday is just around the corner and I'm sure
my hubby needs a little help in the gift department...
so I've put together a little
Birthday Wish List!
Sit back, grab a cup or pot of coffee and enjoy...

If you follow Pinterest Told Me To
then you are well aware of the blardigan.
I want one...ASAP!!!
Click HERE for blardigan.

I really like these 
TOMS leopard booties.
Click HERE for booties.

Check out these Frye boots.
Click HERE for boots.

I really need a new laptop.
I kind of like this one.
Click HERE for laptop.

My sis-in-law was sporting these earring the other day and I fell in love.
Would love these in black monogramming.
Click HERE for earrings.

I would also love a Clarisonic!
Click HERE.

Just a few birthday wishes to help out the hubby!
As my Dad used to say,
"It won't hurt you to want"
So True!!!

Happy Wednesday!
Get out and make it a great one!
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

Be sure to check out my etsy shop.


1 comment:

  1. I wear my blardigan all of the time and I did a post a few months ago to show how versatile it is and worth the price! I am loving those monogram earrings! Great wish list!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete