Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Elf on the Shelf

If you have an 
Elf on the Shelf
then this is a must read!
My youngest daughter, Bailey has absolutely
no trouble getting up to go to school during the month of 
December...when her feet hit the floor she's on the search
 to see what
Skippy and Ginger
are up to!

I must admit...I enjoy it just as much 
as she does!
The excitement she has when looking for him and OH... the questions
about how and why.
I of course don't have the answers for everything, but I simply explain,
"They're Elves!"
Kids are only kids for a short time so why not enjoy this special magic that 
they believe.

Let's see what our Elves have been up to...
 Here they are enjoying a marshmallow bath!

 Ginger playing in my make-up and check out her hair accessories.

Skippy turned toilet paper rolls into a snowman!

Here are some other fun ideas for your 
Elf on the Shelf.

Love this one!!!

This is a fun way to count down to Christmas.

Sack Race!!!

Elf strung up in lights.

My favorite with the Elf cradling baby Jesus.

Candy Cane Scavenger Hunt.

The Elf on the Shelf is a lot of fun, but I always remind
my girls that the true meaning of Christmas is not in these silly elves or
the presents we receive it's about the birth of our
Lord and Savior,
Jesus Christ.

Keep up with me everyday.
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment